It’s been rainy all week. The downside is we haven’t ventured out of the house much, but the plus side is that we got to see how effective our drainage project was.
The vast majority of the yard seems good now. There are a couple of other tiny puddles near where the digging itself was, but a lot of that is just from the dirt settling down & will go away if we add some more dirt. This pic shows the only area that looks like it’s actually retaining water now (compared to before the project here), and it’s significantly better. The bricks would’ve been completely submerged. This is also an area of the yard where we want to put a raised garden bed anyways, which would also fix the issue.